- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 1/2" high.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" x 8" to 14-1/2" x 14-1/2". The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- The LCD-readout and most of the Electronics are located in a separate, small housing, the Control Monitor, connected to the housing with a 16 ft. telephone cord. This brings the LCD-readout right up to the shooting bench.
- Gives numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
Notes: Not for use with Neon or another fluorescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings. For indoors, a light-diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor.
The Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph measures the speed of bullets and other projectiles from 30 to 7000 fps. It can be mounted on a tripod or placed on a table and runs on one 9 volt battery (not included) for up to 48 hours of continuous use. It features a large remote LCD display that shows numbered shot velocities, and the velocity stays on the display until you shoot again. It also includes a jack for use with the optional Chrony Ballistic Printer (sold separately).