Sorry - this product is no longer available
- Measures the speed of bullets, arrows, shotgun and airgun pellets, paintballs, etc, from 30 feet per second to 7000 feet per second.
- Made of 20 gauge steel. Weighs less than 2 lbs.
- Uses one 9 volt alkaline battery (not included) for approx 48 hours of continuous use.
- Mount onto a tripod or place on a table.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 1/2" high. Measures 7" long, 4" wide, and 2" high when folded. Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" to 14-1/2".
- The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- The LCD-readout and most of the Electronics are located in a separate, small housing, the Control Monitor, connected to the housing with a 16 ft. telephone cord. This brings the LCD-readout right up to the shooting bench.
- The Control Monitor also functions as a Remote Control Gives numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on display until you shoot again. Measures High, Low and Average Velocities, Extreme Spread and Standard Deviations.
- Retrieval of individual shot velocity measurements. 60-shot memory (divided into 6 numbered strings from 2 to 10 shot each, with one set of statistics for each string)
- Can be switched off, taken home and switched on for reviewing, information retrieval downloading onto your computer
- Moves instantly from string to string, interrupts shooting on any string without memory loss, each string delivers its own statistics, etc.
- Forget Button to clear individual string-memory instantly
- Change string size Delete individual shots, (with automatic adjustment of Statistics) or all data from memory
- Stereo Jack also works with an optional Ballistic Chrony Printer.
- Three years limited warranty when returned to the manufacturer.
The Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph measures the speed of bullets and other projectiles from 30 to 7000 fps. It can be mounted to a tripod or placed on a table, and it's made of 20 gauge steel but weighs less than 2-1/2 lbs. Uses one 9 volt battery (not included) for 48 hours of continuous use. Features 60-shot memory, forget button to clear individual strings and a jack for optional Ballistic Chrony Printer (sold separately). The Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph also stores data when turned off and moves instantly from string to string. Requires optional Indoor Shooting Light Fixture (sold separately) for use with fluorescent lights. The Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph has a monitor that brings the LCD to your bench.