Ram Quick-Clean Instructions for use:
- 1. Ensure that the firearm is unloaded and safe.
- 2. Check the Ram Quick-Clean being used matches your firearm caliber.
- 3. Feed the brass weight through the barrel from the chamber to the muzzle.
- 4. Pull the weight from the muzzle end, gently through the barrel.
- 5. If the barrel is heavily fouled, repeat if necessary, spraying a small amount fo Trisol Solvent (included) in the barrel beforehand.
- 6. If the firearm is to be stored, a light coating of Trisol on internal and external metal areas will both lubricate and protect against rust.
- 7. If the firearm has been stored with oil in the barrel, pull Ram Quick-Clean through again, to remove excess, before firing.
* The quickest and best way to clean a barrel. * Pull-through incorporating bronze brush and mop * Reusable, compact, portable * Ideal for field use