- Fast and accurate trims – approximately 15 cases per minute
- Variable speed motor and ultra-sharp, long-lasting carbide cutter
- Utilizes case shoulders to center & trim(Not for use on straight wall cases)
- Comes with 10 bushings fitting the most popular bottleneck rifle cartridges
- The smooth spring-loaded operation gives clean, chatter-free trims
- Compact, low-profile design uses minimal bench space
- No pilots are needed
Lyman’s Case Trim Xpress gives rifle reloaders the speed and accuracy that they have been looking for when trimming cases! The unit has its own power source, and a solid variable speed motor, so there is no need to use power drills or our- chase separate motors. By using bushings that contact the shoulder of bottleneck-type cases, the Case Trim Xpress will quickly and cleanly trim your brass by simply pushing the case against the long-lasting carbide cutter. The trimmer comes with 10 bushings (in the orange type below) designed to fit the most popular bot- bottleneck rifle cases. The bushings support and center the case with the cutter. No pilots are needed! The bushings are spring-loaded to provide a smooth, effortless cut; and allow the user to trim approximately 15 cases per minute. In addition, the Case Trim Xpress is equipped with an adjustment wheel, which allows case lengths to be “dialed in” to .001” increments easily. Plus the Case Trim Xpress is made with a compact, low-profile housing that doesn’t eat up all of your bench space.