- The adjustable handle is movable from side to side for left or right-hand operation. The start and stop position is adjustable with a 48-tooth ratchet-type handle clamp. In addition, the handle length is completely adjustable. Shorten it when loading handguns and short rifle cases.
- Automatic primer arm with the bottom of stroke priming for the best feel. Includes two primer arms for large and small primers. No more fumbling with tiny guides and springs.
- The original Classic Cast was designed to work with large series 1 1/4-12 dies. Includes breech lock quick change adapter and breech lock bushing to accept standard 7/8-14 dies.
- Large 1 1/8 diameter ram drilled entirely through to allow spent primer disposal direct to the trash can with the attached tube. Ram is a two-piece to enable installation of the mammoth 50 BMG shell holder. All support by over 12 square inches of the ram-bearing surface.
- Accepts standard shell holders, ram insert can be rotated to allow primer installation on the right or left side.
Rigid cast-iron construction in a classic "O" design for maximum strength. Baked powder coating is durable and makes the Classic Cast a handsome addition to any reloading bench.